libquicktime - Library for reading and writing Quicktime files
Libquicktime is based on the quicktime4linux library with several
enhancements. All 3rd-party libraries were removed from the
sourcetree. Instead, the systemwide installed libraries are detected
by the configure script. All original codecs were moved into
dynamically loadable modules, and new codecs are in
development. Libquicktime is source-compatible with
quicktime4linux. Special API extensions allow access to the codec
registry and more convenient processing of Audio and Video
||Thu Mar 13 11:53:27 2008
- * Mon Oct 15 15:00:00 2007 kwizart <kwizart at gmail.com> - 1.0.1-1
- Update to 1.0.1
- Disable libswscale (disabled in ffmpeg).
- * Wed Sep 26 15:00:00 2007 kwizart <kwizart at gmail.com> - 1.0.0-2
- Fix build for new tooltip with gtk 2.12
A better patch may need:
- * Thu Jul 5 15:00:00 2007 kwizart <kwizart at gmail.com> - 1.0.0-1
- Update to 1.0.0
- Add BR gettext, libtool
- re-Run autogen.sh to prevent rpath issues...
- add patch from freshrpms.