python31-mod_wsgi - A WSGI interface for Python web applications in Apache
The mod_wsgi adapter is an Apache module that provides a WSGI compliant
interface for hosting Python based web applications within Apache. The
adapter is written completely in C code against the Apache C runtime and
for hosting WSGI applications within Apache has a lower overhead than using
existing WSGI adapters for mod_python or CGI.
by Jeffrey Ness (2012-04-16):
- Rebuilding against latest python31
by Jeffrey Ness (2011-06-13):
- Rebuilding against latest python 3.1.4
by BJ Dierkes (2010-11-02):
- Latest sources from upstream. Full changelog available at:
- Removed Conflicts: mod_python (use IfModule instead).
- Add posttrans hack for upgrading from mod_wsgi-python31