php52 - The PHP HTML-embedded scripting language. (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor)
|License:||The PHP License v3.01|
|Vendor:||Rackspace US, Inc.|
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. PHP attempts to make it easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages. PHP also offers built-in database integration for several commercial and non-commercial database management systems, so writing a database-enabled webpage with PHP is fairly simple. The most common use of PHP coding is probably as a replacement for CGI scripts. The php package contains the module which adds support for the PHP language to Apache HTTP Server.
|php52-5.2.17-6.ius.el5.src [11.2 MiB]||
by Jeffrey Ness (2012-04-24):
- EL5 5.8.z adds mysql 5.0.95
|php52-5.2.17-4.ius.el5.src [11.2 MiB]||
by Jeffrey Ness (2012-02-13):
- Adding Patch400 to address http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2011-4885
|php52-5.2.17-3.ius.el5.src [11.2 MiB]||
by Jeffrey Ness (2012-02-01):
- Removing 'Requires: epel-release', ius-release package requires epel-release so this is redundant and causes issues internally.
|php52-5.2.17-2.ius.el5.src [11.2 MiB]||
by BJ Dierkes (2011-05-05):
- Remove 'Requires: php52' (base package) as the -common subpackage does not necessarily need base... and php52-cli doesn't need the added deps of the base package (httpd, etc).
|php52-5.2.17-1.ius.el5.src [11.2 MiB]||
by Jeffrey Ness (2011-01-11):
- Latest sources from upstream. Full changelog available at: http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.2.17